Stopping the Downward Spiral
Listen to the free recording: Stopping the Downward Spiral: Your Emergency Spiral Repair Kit.
The downward spiral. You feel bad, you’re hard on yourself for feeling bad, you feel worse. The spiral of unhappiness and self-blame repeats, bringing you further and further down until you feel completely stuck. Every way out feels terrifying or impossible.
If you’d like to learn how to break out of the downward spiral, this recording is for you.
Here’s what you get when you register for the free recording:
- access to the recording, which you can download in MP3 format
- special recording of the Emergency Spiral Meditation, which you can download in MP3 format
- transcripts of the recording
- a subscription to our eZine, Wholehearted Every Day, with articles on living a wild crazy meaningful life and information about our current course, The Upward Spiral.
To register, fill out the form to the left and click “Register”. We promise to keep your information confidential and you can unsubscribe at any time.
More details about Stopping the Downward Spiral
Here are the topics we covered to help you break out of your own downward spiral:
- What is the downward spiral?
- Practical kindness
- Receiving gifts from your past self
- A little bit of self-care goes a long way
- Wiggle your tiller!
- How to escape a fight-or-flight anxiety freakout
- The upward spiral
We also give plenty of examples and exercises you can use to break free of your own downward spiral.
Or if you have any questions, just ask! Here’s a handy-dandy question-asking form for you.
We hope you enjoy the recording!
Pace & Kyeli