Kyeli’s Phoenixification Program
When you were little, you were creative, empowered, full of joy and wonder.
Doesn’t it feel like somewhere along the way, you lost something?
These days, you feel small, afraid, insecure, lost. Invisible. Unheard. You’re unsure of what you really want and unclear on how to get it.
Going to work feels like landing on an alien planet, full of lifeless drones who don’t care about anything that’s important to you and who are only there to make a buck. Every day during your commute, you tense up and hold your breath as you resignedly put on your space suit.
Your relationship has fallen into a rut. You’re always wearing a mask and walking on eggshells. You’re afraid that if you opened up fully and expressed your true self, your partner wouldn’t love the real you. But hiding is just what people do in relationships… right?
Your friends don’t even know anything is wrong. You pretend to be fine all the time to avoid rocking the boat.
You’re just going through the motions – at work, at home, in your relationships, in your whole life.
But deep down, you sense the spark of joy and wonder you once had.
And you’re ready.
You’re ready to fan that spark into a roaring blaze.
The Phoenixification Program
Burning away the old
to give birth to the you
What will Phoenix You look like?
At the end of our work together…
- You’ll feel empowered to ask for what you need in your workplace and in your relationships – without drama.
- You’ll feel seen and heard by your friends, allowing you to trust them, confide in them, and count on them in a pinch.
- You’ll rediscover the magick in your life, and get back into your creative flow – dancing, laughing, playing joyfully.
- You’ll be able to hear your heart and you’ll know how to follow it, so you can trust yourself to make big decisions and not second-guess yourself.
- You’ll trust your intuition, even when it’s really hard, so you can finally follow your dreams and go after what you want.
- You’ll be able to take loving, nurturing care of yourself, even when you have way too much to do and others are breathing down your neck, demanding that you drop everything for them.
- You’ll be ready to craft the life of your dreams.
The Phoenixification Program
These are some big honkin’ promises. How will we get there?
Fanning the flames can create a hot fire. We want to do this gently. We don’t want to waste time, but we don’t want to burn you out. Six months is enough time to prepare for big change, make big change, and integrate big change so you don’t slip back.
During our 6 months together, you’ll have:
- 12 coaching sessions with me on the phone, twice a month for 6 months. The first session of each month will be an hour long. This is where we will dive in deeply and lay the foundation of your transformation. The second monthly call will be half an hour long, where we will make sure you are on track and course correct as we go.
- 10-minute laser calls as needed, in case something comes up and you need a little help or support between sessions. Often, when doing transformational work, you will need a quick pick-me-up, an extra dose of Kyeli magick, or advice on how to handle a particular situation. These laser calls are just the thing.
- Twitter support any time – you can tweet me questions or check in with me any time. We can also use Twitter for accountability – to help you stick to any goals that we set together.
What are the coaching sessions like?
The sessions are the hottest part of the Phoenixification fire. It’s where the deepest transformation begins.
In our first session, we’ll talk about your specific situation, what your goals are, and what problems you’re facing. Then, over the course of our work together, we’ll solve those problems and work toward achieving your goals.
Depending on your situation, we might:
- practice expressing your deepest, truest feelings in a safe environment
- explore to discover the root of your fear
- gently uncover the lies that are stopping you from loving yourself
- grant you permission to be who you really are
- reconnect with your spirit guides
- discover which people, things, and routines in your life are keeping you stuck in a rut
- figure out how you really feel, separate from how it might affect anyone else
- do some woo-woo healing magick together to unblock an energetic stuckness
- create reminders of what you’ve learned, so you can remember to take it into your day-to-day life
- help you fall in love with life again
Together, we will weave your personal Phoenixification Program to your specific needs, but the five qualities we’ll definitely delve into are:
I’ll be able to help you best if:
- You’re comfortable with woo-woo stuff like energy work, Tarot, and magick.
- You are willing to know yourself in all your parts (that includes the light and the dark).
- You’re ready to fall in love with life again.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re seeking practical, hands-on business or marketing advice. (For that, take a look at Pace’s Pathfinding Program.)
- You just want to toast marshmallows over the purifying fire of transformation – you’re not yet ready to step into it fully.
- You don’t believe in faeries. (Quick! Clap!)
Why work with me?
I know what it’s like to feel small, full of fear, and not good enough. I felt that way throughout most of my adult life.
I believed that was the way things were.
But on the other hand, I couldn’t believe that was the way things were supposed to be.
Several years ago, after laying a foundation of safety and permission, self-love and self-exploration, I transformed. I burned away my old self and a new me emerged from the ashes.
I call it my phoenixification.
It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done (and I don’t say that lightly – I’ve been through a lot!). I lost friends, I lost my partner. I lost the way things were. Everything changed.
I forged a new me, I rekindled my long-lost passions, and I created the life I wanted.
It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
It was the most important thing I’ve ever done.
And I couldn’t have done it alone.
I was held by a community specifically dedicated to spirituality and personal growth. I learned from teachers, mentors, friends. I had the safety and support I needed to have the strength to undergo such massive changes.
Now, I want to help you create your own personal revolution and rebirth – your own phoenixification.
Are you ready?
This is a big commitment. If you’re willing to make this commitment to yourself, I know I can help you.
But you don’t have to take my word for it! Here’s what others have to say about working with me.
One of the things that I’d “forgotten” and that you’ve helped me rediscover is how much my heart sings when I’m able to help support and encourage people in being and doing what they were created for. Your openness, your vulnerability, your courage and your unfailing encouragement has inspired me to open up my world and dream again. Your very presence in my life has helped me find something I feared was lost forever. You reminded me that life is too valuable to waste like that. You are a midwife of writers, an encourager of big dreams, an inspiration when the path gets rough, and a deep well of wisdom and compassion.
— Karen Coverett | Writer & Cake Artist | recreatingmyworld.wordpress.com
I’ve coached with various people over the years, and I learned a lot about myself. However, this program has been exactly what I needed at this time to set the boundaries in my life necessary to draw upon all the inner resources I already have so my creativity and business can blossom. A perfect example of Kyeli’s amazing work: I’d been working on a difficult block in a project for seven weeks and wasn’t quite able to get it; we knocked it out on the very first day.
— Joanna Scaparotti | Success coach | www.joannascaparotti.com
How much does it cost?
The 6-month Phoenixification Program is $2082. You can pay it all up front, or in six installments of $347/month. Either way is totally fine.
What do I do next?
This one’s simple! Just fill out the application below and click “Submit.” I’ll get back to you within two business days. You can also use the application to submit questions even if you’re not sure you want to apply. It’s totally okay!
Next, you and I will talk on the phone for a bit. No need to prepare anything; we’ll just chat about your situation and talk about how I might be able to help you. This call is totally free (money-free and commitment-free, yay!).
Is this right for me?
I trust your intuition. (Your intuition is the sense of YESYESYES or NONONO that you are probably feeling, deep down somewhere. Take a deep breath and see what comes up.)
If your intuition says “maybe”, I encourage you to fill out the application so we can talk on the phone for a little while. It’s far easier to connect over the phone than via text, and it’ll give your intuition more to chew on.
I promise not to pressure you, I just want to give us a little time and space to connect.
Thank you so much! I appreciate you oodles and oodles!